Photo Zoom 2.2 Professional + Patch

Posted by Tejaswi Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey guys for all of you, I have came up with another new software for photo Maximizing...
Thats nothing but Zooming the Photo to a Large extent that you would never ever expect....

F0r example you can maximize a 100X135 Sized to 1024X768 with no loss of Photo clearity
Belive me Friends....

Its true...No other software could really do like this yar..Start using this.

The First Image was 300x240 Resolution

THis Second Image was 960x768 Resoluiton



Now you can convert your Passport sized photo ---> Lamination Photo

This software size was not more than 5.8MB friends...
SO all you Buddys start your day and enjoy Maxi Collections now.........
So after Installation Install the Patch. It gets Fully Registered Friends...

Please Post comments for the Download You make so that i can get you guys in touch soon if you are facing any troubles in the software or downloads.

This works Great.


[Download Photo Zoom+Patch]

1 Responses to Photo Zoom 2.2 Professional + Patch

  1. element333 Says:
  2. hy.. I have a litle problem :s I installed correctly but, than I try to upgrade it! and now! it's impossible to re enter the key... how could I remove this? i uninstalled it and its not working too! ( sorry for the language :!)

     

Post a Comment

Search MY Website

Subscribe and Receive my Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Software Solutions

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

My Blog Archive