Kaspersky Patch 2010 100% Working + Checked By Me

Posted by Tejaswi Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Admin Review: We have seen many patches of Kaspersky up to now. I thought this patch would be the same old failing one like all others. But this time its really working. I had the trail version of the kaspersky Antivirus 2010 installed on my PC long time back, and today its showing only 5 days remained for the trail version to Expire. I heard about the Kaspersky Patch, then According to the process i have followed....

Note: Kaspersky Antivirus or any antivirus Detects the Patch as the Trojan. So while downloading the patch disable the Self Defense Mode and Pause the Protection too.

1) Open kaspersky -> Settings -> Options -> Disable the Self Defense Mode -> Click OK.
2) Pause the Protect for better Security.
3) Open the Kaspersky Patch. Select your Version 32/ 64 Bit and click Patch and Exit.
4) After that Enable your Self Defense Mode and Resume the Protection
5) Restart the System, My Kaspersky antivirus has told me that your Key was blacklisted( I was using till now the Trail version only).
6) It told me to activate the License. So i requested for a trail version key of 30 days.
7) I was Shocked Guys, The kaspersky server gave me a 30 days trail version again now.
8) Try to do it... you too.

No need to update your blacklisted keys any longer!!!! This patch PERMANENTLY patches your Kaspersky software, allowing you to have the latest software, fully licensed without the worry of being blacklisted.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search MY Website

Subscribe and Receive my Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Software Solutions

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

My Blog Archive